There is two way of eradicate Ticks & Fleas.
First: Use of Shampoo
Secondly: Use of Frontline Spray
Using Frontline Spray is the most effective way to eradicate Tick & Flea in cats / dogs. There are many types of powder, shampoo, spot-on flea treatment available in the market for Tick & Flea eradication. But none can eliminate 100% Tick & Flea. But Frontline Spray eliminates 100% Tick & Flea safely within 24 hours.
- Take off your gloves. If necessary, tie the cat / dog with a belt and wear a mask or Elizabeth collar to prevent bites. Because many cats / dogs want to run away in fear when they hear the sound of spray
- Then spray your cat’s neck, chest, abdomen, back, tail and tail ankles, legs all 3 inches away and rub evenly inside the fur.
- When spraying on the head of a cat / dog, care should be taken so that it does not get into the eyes and mouth. So, not directly on the head, spray on a cloth and apply it well on the ears, head and lower part of the jaw.
- Keep in mind that cats / dogs should not be allowed to lick the body for at least 5 minutes after applying it (until it dries well).
- If necessary, the animal can be bathed after 24 hours. Rather, even after bathing, the spray will remain waterproof for 30 days and the effectiveness will be fine. Dosage: 100mL Pack: 6 – 12 pumps / kg (0.5mL / pump)
250mL Pack: 2 – 4 pumps / kg (1.5mL / pump) Spray according to the weight of your cat / dog. Cats with more hair should be sprayed a little more and cats / dogs with less hair should be sprayed a little less. Can be sprayed again every 1/2 month. The biggest advantage of this is that you can use the bottle again and again until the expiry date of the bottle. There are some things you need to know:
- Sprati is safe for pregnant and mother cat / dog.
- Applicable for babies older than 6 weeks.
- If it gets into the eyes by accident, it should be washed with more water.
- Orsaline should be taken if accidentally left in the mouth, stomach may feel bad, drowsiness may appear, but there is no reason to be afraid. If you eat too much, you must take it to the vet.
- If there is any wound, pain, skin disease, itching, spray cannot be used in sick condition, it will make the problem worse.