Even if you give food to the dog according to the rules, one question remains, is this food really enough for them? Did it fill their stomachs or did they remain hungry after this meal?
You can tell if your pet is hungry by observing a few things.
- If the rib bones are visible.
- After playing for a long time, they get hungry.
- If you forget to give food.
- If you see that the dog wants to eat the food that it normally does not eat.
- If you see it barking for no reason.
- Where to find food.
- Licking paws and lips.
Whenever you are in doubt about feeding your dog, try to understand by looking at his face from around him. Dogs are very good at expressing their emotions. Their eyes will tell you everything. Being able to feel a loving dog is key.